Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring IWA formal Dance


Friday the 4th of February was the annual IWA spring formal dance. I went with my sweetheart Randy. It was a lot of fun. We had dinner with my IWA chapter and then we went to the dance. Jan Daines my IWA leader did dinner for us. I enjoy spending time with Randy and all of the others there at the dinner and at the dance. My favorite part of the evening was when we watched part of the movie Singing in the Rain. I got to see my favorite part before it was time to leave the dance. I love the part where they sing the good morning song.
That's all for now.

1 comment:

Eric and Caralee said...

You make such a cute couple!! I love Singin in the Rain ;) xoxo

Words of Wisdom

The effect of our words and acts is tremendous in this world. Every moment of life you are changing to a degree the lives of the whole world. … So, it’s not the surroundings, it isn’t the positions; the thing that will influence [others] in this world, are personalities. No matter what you are people will feel and recognize this. You radiate, you can’t hide it. You may pretend something else, but that will not affect people.
David O. Mckay
Chapter 24: “Let Your Light So Shine”, Teachings of Presidents of the Church: David O. McKay, 225