Tuesday, January 5, 2010

combination of things

Twins
So recently or maybe not so recently I have noticed how people look like other people I know. I think it is one friend when it isn't the friend that I thought it was. It can make for funny moments in life. I find lots of people that are look a likes but are not twins.

Atonement
So I have been thinking about the atonement recently and I am grateful for it. I am grateful that we have a loving brother that made it possible to return to our Heavenly Father no matter what we have done. He can help us to overcome our trials through the atonement and I am eveer so grateful for the love of a Heavenly Father. At times I think that I can't do overcome something but through Christ these things are possible.

Time for rejuvination
It has been nice to have a break from school. It brings back energy from doing school work in a semester. It was great to see family and friends and have lots of fun. I am grateful that there was a time for the break from school, but I am ready to get back to school.
Have a good day my friends.
Ruth

4 comments:

Heather said...

Ruthie! It was so good to read through your blog! You are so insightful. Thanks for being such an amazing friend! I love you!

Jeanne Evans said...

It's sad that Christmas break was my last real break in two years. Since there won't be to many this spring with not being in school and all. And then there won't be any on the mission...:)

Sharla said...

I like your combination of things. I hope that school is going well for you.

Jessio said...

I'm happy you posted again. It's always good to consider things in life. It's makes life so much more meaningful. :)

Words of Wisdom

The effect of our words and acts is tremendous in this world. Every moment of life you are changing to a degree the lives of the whole world. … So, it’s not the surroundings, it isn’t the positions; the thing that will influence [others] in this world, are personalities. No matter what you are people will feel and recognize this. You radiate, you can’t hide it. You may pretend something else, but that will not affect people.
David O. Mckay
Chapter 24: “Let Your Light So Shine”, Teachings of Presidents of the Church: David O. McKay, 225