Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My adventurous job





Two Saturday's ago at my job I did some weeding and while I was weeding I had a grand adventure crawling underneath the branches of a bush to get to the weeds. I felt like I was in a cave but I was not. I also get to feed cute animals. When they were in the area where the hay is for a while the sheep would try to get into the chicken coop because I was giving the chickens grain or taking care of them. They knew that grain was in the chicken coop. It is a fun time feeding the animals.

2 comments:

Jeanne Evans said...

However did you manage that...of taking a picture of yourself when you were under a bush?

Ruth said...

It was hard. It didn't really work out how I wanted it to.

Words of Wisdom

The effect of our words and acts is tremendous in this world. Every moment of life you are changing to a degree the lives of the whole world. … So, it’s not the surroundings, it isn’t the positions; the thing that will influence [others] in this world, are personalities. No matter what you are people will feel and recognize this. You radiate, you can’t hide it. You may pretend something else, but that will not affect people.
David O. Mckay
Chapter 24: “Let Your Light So Shine”, Teachings of Presidents of the Church: David O. McKay, 225